Lipotropic agents are classes of substances that play an important role in the body’s control of fat. Through their involvement in lipid/fat metabolism, they can help maintain a healthier liver. The liver plays an important role in human metabolism and has a number of important functions, including glycogen storage, plasma protein synthesis and detoxification. The liver also produces bile, a compound which aids in digestion and the breakdown of fats. Lipotropic injections include a combination of important amino acids and vitamins and using these injections, along with proper diet and exercise, can help you reach your goal weight faster by giving you and extra boost. Here are some of the benefits:
- Increases and speeds up your metabolism
- Reduces and burns stored body fat
- Increases energy and drive
- Maintains a healthier liver
- THESE ARE THE DIFFERENT TYPES OF LIPOTROPICS
- Vitamin B-12 is essential for the nervous system to function properly and for the formation of blood. It is involved in the metabolism of most cells of the body, especially affecting DNA synthesis & regulation, but also fatty acid synthesis and energy productions.
- Choline and Inositol are natural co-enzymes required for the proper metabolism of fats and have the ability to remove fat from the liver. They both are also necessary for normal nerve and brain function.
- Choline is a fat emulsifier which aids in emulsifying cholesterol so that it does not settle on the arterial walls. The body can produce choline with the help of B12, folic acid and methionine. Without choline, fat can become trapped in the liver, where it can block normal metabolic functions and can also lead to weight gain.
- Inositol metabolizes fats and cholesterol and aids in transportation of fat in the blood system. Inositol aids in the redistribution of body fat and can help to lower cholesterol levels. It is a member of the B-complex group and a Lipotropic agent. A lack of Inositol has been shown to produce an accumulation of triglycerides in the liver and can lead to a B12 deficiency.
OTHER INJECTIONS AVAILABLE
- Vitamin B-1 Injections: Aids in Digestion, Increases Energy
- Vitamin B-6 Injections: Effects Physical and Mental Health
- Myoden Injections: Contains Adenosine Phosphate
- L-Carnitine Injections: Increases Muscle Mass
- B-Complex Injections: Combination of all B’s plus B-2 and Folic Acid
SmartBody MD.com © 2011, SmartBody MD, All Rights Reserved.